I have worked and led a direct marketing company for the last 22 years within the building and construction industry representing over 300 various companies at any given time, with achievements of Marketing and Sales Director and ultimately Managing Director. I had worked my way up the corporate ladder from a receptionist, marketing assistant, marketing consultant, national systems and procedures Manager, sales representative, and finally key Director Roles.
After my long and fruitful journey heading up an international marketing company, I made the big and brave move to start my own business called Urban Brand Co, an online directory for the building and design industry. It was scary as I am sure you can imagine, but so rewarding at the same time
Whilst I was acquiring clients, there were many people that have recently started their business or had a business for a while but never got around to the branding that was needed. And, this is how Urban Start-up began.
I have a high degree of professionalism combined with an excellent understanding of sales, marketing, client and corporate communications as well as policies and procedural implementation.
I am an extremely forward-thinking and creative individual who has the capabilities to think outside the box and I am very driven on growing profits.
1. Marketing and sales
2. Social Media management and content creation
3. Presentations, company overviews, training manuals
4. Market strategies
5. Negotiation skills
6. Customer service and relations
7. Implementation of new projects
8. Cost saving initiatives
9. Design work and overall brand awareness
10. Analytics of business efficiency
11. Identifying weak areas of a business and implementing strategies to combat these
12. Identifying strengths of a business and getting these benefits across to potential clients.
Copyright © 2022 URBAN START-UP - All Rights Reserved.